- It DOES NOT CONTAIN – Sulphates, Artificial Preservatives, Fluorides, Parabens ,Mineral Oils, Palm Oil, Synthetic Chemicals, Additives, Fragrances, Colours, Artificial Emulsifiers, Non Gmo & is non toxic.- Australian made
– Vegan Friendly
– Not tested on animals
– Cruelty free
– 100% natural
- ORGANIC CHLORELLA
– Rich in caratenoids , vitamins, amino acids & minerals
– Powerful anti-aging benefits
– Reduces scarring, pigmentation & skin irritationsORGANIC SPIRULINA
– Rich in vitamins & minerals
– Eliminates toxins & facilitates faster cell renewal
– Contains Antioxidants Benefits: combats free radicals & acne Tones, tightens skinKELP
Sea Kelp is the largest & most nutrient rich of all seaweed species. Skin care benefits of Sea Kelp offer superior hydration as well as anti-inflammatory & anti-aging benefits. Rich in vitamins & trace minerals, Sea Kelp can be applied on the skin as a firming, healing, exfoliating & strengthening agent. Sea Kelp contains essential fatty acids that not only infuse your skin with moisture, but also prevents your skin from losing that moisture with continued use. Having a lot of toxins alive inside your skin makes you look dull & lifeless. If you want that fresh & bright look, you’ve got to get rid of them! Simply let Sea Kelp rest on your skin, that will allow it to draw out any excess fluid, dead cells, & toxins that are preventing the real you from shimmering through. As an additional skin care benefit of Sea Kelp, getting rid of all those toxins will make your skin smoother..KAOLIN CLAY
Kaolin Clay, White Clay is a very fine, soft & light powder with naturally absorbent properties. Gentle & smooth on skin, White Clay is a great option for almost all skin types. It has detoxifying effects, Kaolin Clay sucks out impurities such as grime, dirt, pollution & germs from the pores leaving the skin detoxed, soothed & clean.SHEA BUTTER
– Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins & fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing & moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin & to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
– Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid & other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation & even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
– Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production & contains oleic, stearic, palmitic & linolenic acids that protect & nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening & strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
INGREDIENTS Purified Water, Kaolin Clay, Organic Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Chlorella Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Spirulina Extract, Organic Kelp Extract, Organic Witch Hazel Extract, Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E, Celtic Sea Salt.